diode curve

The latest Electronic Design ("The Authority on Emerging Technologies for Design Solutions", whatever the hell that might mean) has an Analog Devices ad on page 34 that includes a useful silicon diode voltage:temperature curve (mislabeled "resistance as a function of temperature"). It shows Vf = 0.1 volts at +200 degrees C increasing to

1.6 volts at -310 C.

John

Stencil, semi-auto pick-and place, reflow. We pay a bit better than the average Chinese assembler. The ratio of assembly to parts cost of course influences our design. But our products run about 22% parts cost, and average selling price per part runs from as low as $3 to something like $50.

John

Reply to
Robert Baer