digital temperature sensors

This gadget is called a thermostat. You can buy one at Home Depot. Da Nada

Reply to
BobG

i'm trying to design a circuitry which will trigger a response when the temperature sensors register a particular temperature.

Problem: I'm not exactly sure what should be in the circuit. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

u can also send your suggestions to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

MUCHAS GRACIAS

Reply to
URGENT

LM75, TMP101, DS18B20 ?

Uwe Bonnes

How accurate? How repeatable? How rugged? What temperature? What time constant? How many? (one benchtop rig or 100K units per month?)

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

temperature range: 30-50 degrees Celsius I'm trying effect cooling so i want to start cooling when the temperature goes above 27 degrees and stop when it goes below although i doubt it will based on our climate.

Reply to
URGENT