Digikey vs. Mouser, or is it AKA?

Flipping back and forth between their websites, I get the opinion that they are faces of the same outfit. Any truth to that?

Reply to
David Lesher

No, as far as I know. Mouser is part of TTI but is treated as a separate entity.

Martin Rid

Using a non-microsoft (non-google) browser, they do not present in any similar manner.

Are you talking prices and stock levels?

RL

Reply to
legg

Searching on Octopart will show very different stock levels.

Plus we applied for net-30 on both, separately.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs