Digikey search feature added

Finally, Digikey added a sort by price feature.

What took them so long?

Reply to
JW

Mouser had it for a while but Digikey leapfrogged them - by allowing a sort that is based on the quantity price break.

Often the cheapest part in singles is not the cheapest price at quantity 100.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

I always search on reels. If I'm not buying a reel I generally don't care about the cost. ;-) Actually, I don't buy even a reel, just use it as a price guideline (after a .5 to .7 multiplier, depending on what it is).

Reply to
krw