Digikey search


I am trying to find a part on the digikey website. My first language is not english and I cannot pin point the technical word. I am ordering this part : PQ1060SA-ND

formatting link
The slide are great and i will install thenin a case, but I would to add a button on the moving part. What is that called.( I dont care what shape it has) any part number ?

thanks ken

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

It's possible that Digikey don't sell one in the same way that potentiometer manufacturers leave it to panel hardware vendors to make and sell control knobs.

You need a 'fader knob' e.g.

formatting link


Reply to

Try "slidepot knobs" or "slide pot knobs" - try it with and without the quotes; sometimes that makes a difference.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.