DFT Tutorial

Hi,

I have created a flash tutorial program to illustrate the Discrete Fourier Transform.

It is located:

It allows you to draw a function and then use the flash program to calculate a 16 point DFT on the function you created.

There is also a flash program that helps illuminate the basis functions used in the DFT.

Brent

PS: My next step is to extend this and show why windowing is needed and give some insight into how it works.

Reply to
bulegoge

Posted to inform those who have google filters and may not see post.

Brent

Reply to
Blocher's spokesman

Noted. Thanks!