Tutorial on Convolution and FIR Filters Options

Hi,

I have created a three flash program that demonstrate:

Discrete convolution

Low Pass FIR filters

Band Pass FIR filters.

It is located here:

Brent

Reply to
Blocher's spokesman

Bookmarked. Thanks.

--
Dirk

Remote Viewing classes in London
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Big Duck !

I found "Digital Filters" by R.W. Hamming to be easy to understand with say 1'st year university maths. Highly recommended.

Reply to
richard.mullens

Hi richard!

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the book recommendation. I have been reading "Understanding Digital Signal Processing" by Rick Lyons, and building these flash programs.

I have a radio design that we contracted out to another sister division for, and I have to learn this stuff in order to be able to sustain it.

I hope you are doing well,

Brent

PS

Big Duck has had a change of heart and has retired. I don't think you realize that you gave inspiration to Big Duck on several occasions.

Reply to
Blocher's spokesman

Hi Brent

I'll check out the book you have used.

My motivation was that I just felt I should know something about the subject. I guess there was some possibility of getting DSP work also.

Not sure how I might have given inspiration to Big Duck. Perhaps some suggestion of corporal punishment for egg hunt spokespersons. Wiley Mr Snake was a creation of genius.

:-)

Richard Blocher's spokesman wrote:

Reply to
richard