DDWFTTW Sniping Girlymen

You idiots are just a bunch of name calling girlymen. Just sniping at each other for several days, nothing on the topic. If anything relevent to the DDWFTTW topic is added to the thread plese let me know. MikeK

PS, I guess with this, you can add me to the list of name calling girlymen.

Reply to
amdx

Mikey, Just plonk 'em :-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Spice is like a sports car... Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

But Jimmy, I wanted to see more information, I find it interesting that such a simple device is creating black and white, possible / not possible answers. The girls just wanted to have a cat fight. I don't plonk anyone, even those that say it is not possible can be interesting :-) MikeK

Reply to
amdx

Umm...

--

npeer03.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed- me.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad.highwinds-media.com!KNOLOGY.NET- a2kHrUvQQWlmc!not-for-mail

Reply to
John Doe

They're not interested in scientific truth, only in how many people they can scam... it's how their game is scored. If you choose to play you're just a dot on their graph. ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
     Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

Hence the postscript....

Reply to
amdx

Is "name calling girlymen" recursive?

John

I don't know, I start thinking about it and just keep going in circles! MikeK

Reply to
amdx

Aren't they due to release "Terminator 39" soon?

John

Didn't Arrrnhold say yes to Girlymen, the other day?

Martin Riddle

Isn't the Terminator really the Termliminator, now?

Reply to
krw

Lol.

Reply to