Data Image LCD panels; interface specs?

I have a Data Image FG020511ANSWA01 LCD panel, which was recovered from a HP Photosmart 2610 allin1 printer.

No success googling for info, nor on the dataimage.com.tw site. With luck they might respond to me enquiry, if they spotit amongst all the spam.

Hhowever, I'm asking if anyone can point me to some specs that will enable me to build an interface to it.

T.I.A.

Reply to
terryc

Did you get here?

I googled Data Image LCD and got to that page of part numbers that look remarkably like yours. I looked at FG020510A and FG020513A, which have identical pinouts and say exactly what pin does what. If your "FG020511A-bla-bla-bla" has the same number of pins as those two, I'd bet a used all-in-one (I've bought a few for $1.99 each) that yours has the same exact pinout as well.

Reply to
Ben Bradley

No, Thanks greatly. Was stuck on dataimage.com.tw. Sigh, google just aint what it used to be.

This page is helpful to understand the numbers (I think).

Now to see if it is better to just interface to the driver card that is matched with it, but that looks to be a HP product.

Reply to
terryc