current mode control dc/dc converter

which is the good model for current mode control dc/dc converter including the high frequency effects? because there are so many models in the litarature!!!!!!

Reply to
samanta.susovon

There is no "the good model". It varies with the topology of the converter you are making, the specifics of the design and the ability of the software (if any) you are using.

You need to underatand the circuit before you can pick the model. Narrow the question and you may get opinions.

Reply to
MooseFET

If you can model the components, then you can model the whole circuit. Getting a good model is easy, but getting the parts is not. I have a circuit model based on a very good transistor, but the sole manufacturer won't be interested in order of less than several thousands.

Reply to
linnix

There are excellent application notes on current mode converters at all the usual suspects (and if you do not know who they are, you haven't looked hard enough).

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Note I would have provided links if I didn't think you just wanted someone else to do your basic research for you.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS