Current mirror

Current mirror is inevitable part of input stage of operational amplifiers. Current mirror behaves almost as perfect current source in small current signals application and it has excellent characteristic for bipolar transistor biasing.

Read more:

Patrick Chung

Hey, Patrick:

If you're trying to present "scholarly" articles and to ingratiate
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

Outside of America we realise that English is only one of the world's many languages.

2 of the diagrams appear to show a capacitor feeding the collector.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Is 50+ year-old information "scholarly" ?

An unfed troll gathers no podium. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Look at it this way: the klunky languages serves as a warning about the klunky engineering and rickety science.

There's no point in talking to the guy: he's permanently stuck on transmit; I don't think he even looks at the threads he starts.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services