CRC Handbook of Electrical Filters

Anyone have a copy of this above mentioned tome?

-- I'm curious to hear people's opinions on it if so.

Thank you,

---Joel Kolstad

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

Hello Joel,

Since nobody answered so far:

Sorry, I don't know this one. Amazon now requires some kind of "membership" to even look at a more detailed description. Pathetic.

Anyway, I'd want to thumb through the book before shelling out $140. From all the filter books I have the best one is Williams "Electronics Filter Design Handbook" (McGraw Hill) but mostly for analog stuff. It's one of my most worn books by now. The best one for digital I have is in German so that won't help much.

I did buy a few filter books "almost blind" via IEEE but won't do that anymore. What disappointed me a bit was that almost none of them even mention wave digital filters and stuff like that.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Eh? You just need Javascript enabled to use their "viewer".

...Jim Thompson

Hello Jim,

Doesn't help. After clicking on "more" they ask for my email address and an Amazon password. IOW a registration. No way. That's ridiculous, sounds like email address harvesting and we all know what that leads to.

If you have ordered through them online before maybe there is a cookie on your PC with that info and you won't see that screen.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Yep. I order from them... lots. Been doing it for years. Had exactly one problem. A product supplied through an "associate" resulted in a barrage of E-mail from the associate.

For one day... I dumped all over Amazon and they got all "kissy", the "associate" apologized profusely and the spam stopped permanently.

You do recall that I assign specific E-mail addresses (*) for each vendor, so I know the source of any spam immediately.

(*) About 200 active right now ;-)

...Jim Thompson