cotton-pickin Pulse Picker

Sounds like a delta-I problem in the making. I do my best to drive the two subcircuits out of phase (I'm currently using LVC2G04s for clock re-drivers.

Reply to
krw

HDMI are interesting, too.

lunatic fringe electronics

CMOS has a terrible positive delay TC, many ps per degree C per gate. In a circuit like yours, that could be mostly compensated out with an LM45 or something.

lunatic fringe electronics

I've used them as well--they're nearly interchangeable, but HDMI has no latch, so it's liable to vibrate loose unless you tie it down somehow. Displayport is especially nice that way.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs