controlling pollution using electronics

do u have any idea about controlling polution using electronics?

Reply to
skbobade

Not burning old electronics comes to mind.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Proper temperature control is very important in destroying toxic materials.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Is that why some people light their farts?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Like, maybe, a plasma incinerator? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Why would anyone need to incinerate plasma?

I drove past a place today called "Plasmatreat". Seems like the sort of treat that might burn your mouth badly.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Up here we have some butcher shops called "Lucky Meat". I wonder where the unlucky meat is sold.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

put an oxygen sensor in evey car to contol the air fuel ratio....oh wait, already been done...

Mark

Reply to
Mark

A modern replacement for washing their mouth out with Lye soap?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's all been a bit unlucky for the original owner.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Rich Grise wrote:

There has been some work on treating engine exhaust using plasma:

JeffM

For many years large factories have controlled particle (ash) emission from smokestacks with electrostatic separators. There's a few such systems now under development for home log-burners and the like.

Barry Lennox

Reply to
Barry Lennox

Har-de Har, Har! ;-)

Actually, along those lines, in the shop not too long ago they were cutting some. ;-)

Cheers! Rich (using a "plasma cutter", you see. ;-) )

Reply to
Rich Grise

My Mom used Ivory.

Once. I never told her to "shut up" again.

Cheers! RIch

Reply to
Rich Grise

Or, fast food for dieting vampires. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Nah - that's no good. They could just stick an Ionic Breeze up their chimney. ;-)

Cheers! RIch

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi