Control reactive load reflection

I have a non-conventional IF load which tends to reflect back to the signal source rather than load up and radiate. I understand that to minimize this it needs to float at a potential halfway between the positive rail and ground.

But how is this accomplished in practice when it is being driven by:

  1. A transformer secondary without ground reference?

  1. A monolithic amp, SE or P/P, where the resistive path to the positive rail cannot be easily determined?

Thank you for any insight along these lines.

Best regards,

Bob Callum

Reply to
Bob Callum