CMOS Cookbook

The local liberal arts college seems to have a copy of the 1988 edition of the CMOS Cookbook!

Even seems to have been a fairly popular checkout in the years prior to the card catalog going all electronic:

Reply to
bitrex

Don Lancaster has writen quite a few popular books. The content isn't great, but the self-promotion is expert.

I first ran into his stuff in Byte. It works, but he's no Steve Jobs.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

But you, on the other hand, are such a knowledgeable piece-a-shit >:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Cookbooks are generally _________.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Relevant to the topic

Reply to
bitrex

True. I know enough to detect when Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson is posting nonsense, and he does resent it when I point it out.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to