Cleaning out wallet and discovered...

I once saw an add for a pizza joint saying something like, "Who says pie are square? Ours are ROUND!" ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

I bought a sandwich the other day at a local 7-11, and they gave me a "frequent buyer" card - after 10 sandwiches, you get a free coke. :-)

--
And you ate it instead of using it to wipe your ass with?

Have you _no_ respect for the temple of your soul?
Reply to
John Fields

Indeed.... you posted pictures of your dental work in an effort to dissuade gay people into long haired hippies asking you for a blow job so I have to assume Jim posted pictures of himself in Fred Mertz pants to dissuade gay people into older blokes asking him for a piece of ass.....

Anyway, well done........

I meant to say the puppy was looking for a tit to suck on and couldn't figure out what to do with the big tit she found so she tried to chew his ass.

I think this is called human diatribe?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Mono and di-atribe and acid esters of mono and diglycerides of fatty acids.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany