Circuit Design For Communication Of Blind & Deaf

HI! I am quite desparate to know how to design a circuit which can convert our signals to a form interpretable by brain. The possible technique is a reverse process on which Sir Robert Hawkins communicate in which his thoughts are converted to a computerised voice.

Reply to
pradeep_bit2002

Apparently pradeep_bit2002 has never heard of Braille...

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I really doubt Sir Robert Hawkins used a computerised voice. In the 1600s computer voices were not really very advanced, and couldn't take the salt air.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Hi! Stirling I apologise to write the wrong name of the scientist.Perhaps,it is Stephen Hawkins rather than Robert.

Reply to
pradeep_bit2002

Hi! Rich I have heard of Braille but is it works for both deaf and blind. Plz. do tell me how.

Reply to
pradeep_bit2002

8
Reply to