Chipset for wireless switch??

Hello Group Is there a chip-set or a low-cost and simple solution to make a wireless switch. What I'm trying to do is add a brake light to my sleigh (which is required) behind my snowmobile without having a wire harness. I was planning on using leds and a battery for the sleigh The snowmobile has power of coarse from the engine. Thanks in advance Regards Frank

Reply to
FrankW

FrankW wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@magma.ca:

You could couple Holtek's line of decoders and encoders (HT12D and HT12E, for example) with some RF transmitters and recievers, for example Laipac's TLP-434 and RLP-434 (or something like that - I haven't worked with the buggers in years). Total cost for the parts would be probabaly $30-40 or so.

Reply to
Michael Noone