charge indicator in Duracell battery.

Hi, Guys

Many times I have seen the Charge indicators in Duracell battery Can any one let me know what material is it and how it works.

Reply to
bhaskar1996

It's a printed liquid crystal thermochromic ink temperature indicator overtop of a printed tapered-width resistor, printed switch(es) and printed conductors.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I was under the impression that the resistor/conductors were actual metal foil, not printed. I could of course be completely wrong.

Reply to
Ian Stirling