Can you identify these connectors?


I need to source some connectors to remake some wiring harnesses, but can't seem to find these connectors. They're fairly distinctive in that alternate pin receptacles are "D" shaped rather than round. Spacing is

6.2mm or 1/4"

Link to pic (hopefully)

formatting link

Can anyone point me to the manufacturer and/or range?

Thanks, Nick

Reply to
Another Nick
Loading thread data ...

Have you checked Molex?

Reply to

If all else fails change them for something similar. This site shows a few alternatives but of course what's available locally may vary.

*I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you 

    Dave Plowman           London SW
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Or any hobby shop. Those are commonly used R/C connectors.

Peter Wieck Wyncote, PA

Reply to

Look like automotive style connectors.

Reply to

So they are - I hadn't noticed that.

Thanks for the replies guys... I've eventually found out they are Molex

3191 series (thanks to Digikey who put a decent size photo of the individual part on their site). TBH I found the Molex site a bit of a pain to trawl, though now I can home in to identify the specific items I need.

Regards Nick

Reply to
Another Nick

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.