Cadence (OrCad)

Today, I was at a computer show and saw version

16.3 I think it was of the OrCad edition of this

They wanted $110 for it.

We don't use Orcad but was interested in trying it out.

I am just wondering how that would play out getting that kind of an item at a computer show and activate the license?

Also, how does the price on that version compare ? I am not even sure what the newest version is?

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

110 dollar is very cheap. Normally it costs about 10000 USD for one license...., including schematics entry, PCB, CIS, etc

Regards

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

It MIGHT have been a hacked product, but more than like it was the FREE evaluation version, or something like that...

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

It probably is software which is no longer needed. Selling it is a good choice just like you would do with a car you no longer need.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

I kind of have to agree. That looks like a fire sale price. It may be the version in the left hand column or the right hand column. If it includes a full copy of PSpice, grab it for that alone, it would be worth it several times over.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk