Cadence Allegro SBP15.5 - Exporting gerber

When I export the Gerbers using the post-processer, I find that some layers are exported with incorrect information.

After a little digging I realized that the contents of the layers listed in the post process settings spreadsheet do not correspond to the actual layout. I can see this by right clicking on a layer in the the post process settings spreadsheet and selecting 'preview'.

A couple of the signal layers previewed actually duplicate the bottom layer and the proper contents are nowhere to be found.

This really has me stuck and I would be very grateful for any tips as to how to fix this.

Thanks

Chris Wilkinson

Reply to
chris.wilkinson