using cadence tool

hi, I have a problem in using the Silicon Ensemble (place and route). I am getting the following error while loading .LEF files.

** EXCHANGEFORMATS-USER-113 ERROR ** Cannot create database because: db lock create failed, conflicting lock file is : LBRARY.dtp ONE WRITE ACCESS allowed:. ** CADENCE-USER-53 WARNING ** Input source will abort at next read due to limit of 1 PROBLEMs.

Can anyone get me out of this problem. Thanx in advance, Madhav

Reply to
madhav1111