BP

Are they poking a flow sensor into the pipe?

John

Looks like Elton John dropped his glasses on that umbrella!

Reply to
amdx

Apparently one of the robots knocked the cap off. Oops.

I always sort of wondered how they manage all those robots and pipes and wires and hoses in 3-space. Sounds like a nightmare.

John

age

.

No, they had to take the pipe/cap off because of gas hydrates. As I said before, the pipe is too small. Bigger pipe will reduce pressure and hydrate problems.

Reply to
linnix

Ya, Fox news says a robot bumped a vent and closed it, so they had to remove the vent. They need some teenage video game players working with the robots Mike.

Reply to
amdx

I meant (remove the cap).

Reply to
amdx

The one pilot on the Enterprise is the Hotshot. He wrestled the cap over the BOP. He's very good compared to the others.

Martin Riddle