Bored? Google Glomar Explorer

I'm stuck at home and getting bored. I thought if we can keep this thread going it might be fun. I am ex navy so the Glomar Explorer story hit home and made me a little sad.

Google it, read it, and then tell us what to google

Reply to
Yzordderrex

That "manganese nodules" cover story was a hoot.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs