bitter disappointment

John

They considered Bill, but threw it away on someone who "has challenged the conventional wisdom that common property is poorly managed and should be completely privatized or regulated by central authorities."

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

' Washington Post blogger Ezra Klein joked on Twitter: "Obama also awarded Nobel Prize in chemistry. 'He's just got great chemistry,' says Nobel committee." '

John

James

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

And the Vatican passed over Obama... he wasn't canonized ;-) ...Jim Thompson

"I have a dream that [we] will one day live in a nation where
[Obama] will not be judged by the color of [his] skin but by the
content of [his] character."

                  Obama will then be impeached.

"Free at last! free at last! Thank God Almighty, we [will be] free
at last!"

But I can't find the one where the medal is hanging on a teleprompter. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

I don't understand it, but I hear Obama is set to be winning pitcher in the world series... The fix is alreay in.

Reply to
PeterD