Behavioral Device Modeling, Bay Area Meeting

On Wednesday, Aug 23, I met with a bunch of people (9) at a major Bay Area I/C design facility to discuss Behavioral Device Modeling.

On Thursday, one of those people called my house while I was in Dallas on the patent case, saying he didn't realize he had been talking to "the Jim Thompson from the newsgroups" :-)

My wife was still half asleep and didn't catch his name. She says he was going to E-mail me, but I've not received anything.

Was it you?

Call or E-mail. I'm curious who _I_ didn't recognize as well :-) ...Jim Thompson

Your virtual presence is obviously more powerful than your personal one. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Make that 22--------- I was thinking it was still Friday :-( ||

...Jim Thompson

Larkin wasn't there to raise my blood pressure up to normal levels... it's HIGH this morning 124/72... but I crashed last night and drank a whole bottle of wine... 4 flying days in a row really are exhausting.

The puzzle is that my name never changes ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Solved... two Paul's, Rako via Grohe. ...Jim Thompson