Beginners Question in HSpice

Hi I am trying the Star- Hspice2001.2 from Avant Corporation and I want to load a spice file (*.sp) and simulate it but every time I want to simulate the code I am getting the message "Invalid argument (Yes /No)" and I became the same negative reaction (which is to terminate the simulation) neither I click yes or no! What am I doing wrong?

Reply to
adicss

HSpice 2001.2 ???

Do you have the license file and dongle?

...Jim Thompson