about hspice level 28 model.

Hello,

I have two questions about spice level 28 model files:

  1. Upto what device dimension does level 28 give good results (e.g. level 3 works upto 0.8u).

  1. Where can I find a level 28 (or atleast level 13) model file.

I am working on some research hence do not require a model file for a particular process as such. I am trying to simulate some analog circuits with l = 0.18u or l = 0.25u. I do not want to use level 49 files for some reason.

Since, I am not too experienced with model files etc. these questions might be half-baked. In that case, I would appreciate any comments from experienced spice users.

Regards, Almitra

Reply to
almitra

Well ?:-)