BCD to LED Array for Automotive app (0/1)

Okay guys and/or gals,

I want to use a BCD switch to control the LED array (attached pic and schematic). Numbers only. And this is an automotive application, hence 12vdc +-.

Can anyone help me with the interface? 75411, 7447, etc... to drive it? And power supply requirements. I know enough to be dangerous and wast money, that is what I'd like to avoid.

I want to flip a BCD switch to 8 and 8 appears on the LED array.

Ultimatly, I would like to flip 3 thumbwheels and have the corresponding numbers illuminated via LED arrays.

Any help would be appreciated and I would be willing to compensate.

Thanks

Reply to
pokeroutlaw6