Bastardising

The intelligence destruction and sexual pisstake bandwagon by M/cr mental injustice/torture experts is not going to stop. They have not ever allowed me any womens phone numbers or Facebook except Abi in Prestwich Mental Hospital (a quango).

My battle with medical profession is a losing one.

None of the evil is electronics or IT people.

The hellish nightmare has to end.

HELP Me. Andy G8OZD

Reply to
lightclock1963

they have pills for your condition, one time use.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.