Auto Mouser Part Lookup

Anybody know a way to create a link to a Mouser part, by just using the part number?

For example, on Digikey, if my BOM has part "NCP785AH50T1GOSCT-ND", then I can use Excel to concatenate the link:

Is there a URL string for Mouser that does the same thing?

Reply to
mpm

Hmm, best I can see with easy poking around is

or

where the "863" seems to be Mouser's internal group code. If all you're listing are just narrow range of types, then you could figure out Mouser's coding without too much trouble. But if you're looking at a lot of types of parts and time is short, well, ask them. It's not like it should be all secret.

(800) 346-6873 snipped-for-privacy@mouser.com 1000 North Main Street Mansfield, TX 76063 USA

cheers, Rich S.

Reply to
Rich S

mpm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You can do it by hand (tiny URL), but the only link I saw you could give was to the data sheet for the part.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

mpm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I made a spreadsheet cell line (a few minutes ago) that takes the query segment of your link and adds it to ANY part number you put in and makes your completed search link from it...

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

For Mouser or Digikey? I already got the Digikey to work.

I may have to call Mouser today and ask if they have a URL or API that can do this.

Reply to
mpm

This seems to work, where MANUFACTURER'S Part # is everything after the equal sign: (and appears to also work using Mouser's Part #, but I need to test it further).

mpm

mpm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Actually, it is for both mouser and digikey. The user puts in part numbers in a list, then chooses whichever search he or she wants then picks the part number from a drop down list, and the link is generated and clickable instantly. The logos ensure that you are not making the right search on the wrong site.

Voila'