audio standards at low V+

Thanks for pointing out the typo. As you can see from the link it is definitely bands plural ;-)

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

I have updated the site and the link, it is now:

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Better with no huge JPEGs on the first page (or you risk loosing the interest of dial-up customers).

Are your walls really as non-parallel as the first photograph suggests or is it an artifact of the wide-angle camera lens?

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

Dead right. I think I might compress them a fair bit more anyway.

That was no wide angle lens. The walls really are that non-parallel. The building is about 200 years old. One long wall is about a foot longer than the other.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Brilliant anticipation on the part of the original builder.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

It does mean that the asymmetry in combination with the random brick orientation and flint stones provides quite a good basic acoustic.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

You didn't have to read even that much of his crap. Anybody who talks of rms power is a non-starter.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

Did he? I missed that one.