Assymetrical Power Supply

He wants his output reference to be a -ve voltage.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Just unbelievable! Did you do that all by yourself? You must have asked somebody.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Geesh Fred get a grip, this is just the level of help that the OP needs. Yeah it's simple, so what, we all have to start somewhere.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

[snip]

Asking Fred to get a grip is about as effective as asking Hillary to defund Planned Parenthood >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Yes, my goof. That's why I needed a nap!

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I read somewhere that naps are good for you... particularly us ol' folks ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Sorry, my bad.

joe

Reply to
joe hey