Asimov Asks "How People Get New Ideas"

Denigrating? Perhaps not. Condescending? Yes. ...Jim Thompson

He's not condescending, he's just smart.

I bet he knows a fluxgate when he sees one.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I do too. It was definitely a fluxgate... Honeywell makes both types... magnetostrictive for commercial/consumer applications and fluxgate for military.

I was watching a "Lidia's Italy" cooking show on Saturday and she was cooking something that immediately reminded me of you... capons >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Did you mean magnetoresistive?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Yep. Couldn't remember the verbiage. ...Jim Thompson