Article on "Antialiasing filteres and multirate systems"

Hello all,

Following a small research I conducted after posting my question about antialiasing of ADC samples to sci.electronics.design, I wrote a small and simple article to explain to myself, once and for all, the deal about analog & digital antialias filters, multirate systems and how these are connected.

The article is here:

I hope it will be useful for others. If you find mistakes, inaccuracies or useful things to add, do let me know, I will do my best to beat it into shape.

Regards, Eli

Reply to
eliben