Application at 1.3um

I have this problem: my homework is to design a front-end for a diode working at this wavelenght, and i know as implementation only trasmission through optic fiber. For this broadband implementation a front-end realization (with opamp realized in cmos technology) is difficult, so i'm searching a simpler application (any document, reference,datasheet, etc)...can you help me?

Reply to
silusilusilu