Apology on behalf of the United States of America

You do seem to attract all the nut-cases, John! :-D

Cursitor Doom

Tricky Dickie '74?

Cursitor Doom

Cursitor Doom wrote in news:qp1cgv$6jf$1@dont- email.me:

Pence could end up under indictment in this case as well. Before he gets a chance to do any such thing.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

This is just a newsgroup. It has its own dynamics and it isn't real life.

AW is probably a polite sweetie in real life.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Use odds & stats.

Here's one. JL makes a valid post, like this one, once in every ten thousand posts he makes here.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

nt him being re-elected in 2020 is the duty of every US citizen who has eno ugh sense to recognise that Trump is disasterously incompetent.

n get to stand, but that would require the Republican Party to recognise th at their president is an electoral liability. If they'd had that much sense they wouldn't have nominated him in the first place, or allowed the Tea Pa rty fraction to put up such dismal alternatives.

be reelected in 2020. The Dems with their pathetically weak line-up of frea ks for candidates know this, and that's why they're going the impeachment r oute. They have nothing and will get nowhere.

Even if true, mostly isn't an excuse. It only takes one bad one, ask Nizon. And Trump has done that now, he's so incredibly stupid and arrogant that having survived being accused of colluding with the Russians, he's just withheld military aid to Ukraine while demanding "investigations" and only investigations that would benefit him personally. Not one word about any concern about corruption involving the withheld $400 mil in aid or any other corruption. And I suppose the idea of a Ukraine investigation to find the DNC server in Ukraine, to investigate Crowdstrike, a US company, those strike you as sensible? He should be removed by the 25th just for believing that, it's NUTS.

What good authority is there that Gabbard is a Russian asset? So far, all I;ve heard is silly Hillary assert it. I haven't seen her side with Putin over the US intel agencies, deny that Russia meddled in the election, undermine NATO, say she would recognize Russia's seizure of Crimea, call the EU our enemy, withhold US aid from Ukraine. Let's see, who actually did all that?

Reply to
Whoey Louie

He does that regularly. If one day he runs amok and is the next spree shooter, people will be saying there were obvious, abundant warning signs, why didn't anyone do anything.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

This from the guy who claims to be a Republican. Either you're lying or if true, then you're clearly part of the party that is enabling Trump and Pence and in the process of running them for re-election. Yet here you are bitching. Go figure.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Do you insist that a President always be 100% right? Heve you seen the Biden billion-dollar Ukraine threat video? Does that outrage you as much as Trump asking "a favor" to look into corruption?

One of the (few) advantages of a 2-party political system is that they scrutinize one another for corruption.

It is unfortunate that fat cats are rarely prosecuted for criminal acts.

Hillary said so.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

:

hich

event him being re-elected in 2020 is the duty of every US citizen who has enough sense to recognise that Trump is disasterously incompetent.

even get to stand, but that would require the Republican Party to recognise that their president is an electoral liability. If they'd had that much se nse they wouldn't have nominated him in the first place, or allowed the Tea Party fraction to put up such dismal alternatives.

ll be reelected in 2020. The Dems with their pathetically weak line-up of f reaks for candidates know this, and that's why they're going the impeachmen t route. They have nothing and will get nowhere.

No, of course not. But I do kind of insist that they not commit stupid, clearly impeachable acts, like withholding aid that Congress approved, that Ukraine desperately needs for their own personal, political purposes. That's the essence of a high crime.

Heve you seen the

Sure, I've seen it. I've also read the many reports, statements that what Biden was leveraging, the removal of the prosecutor, was because the prosecutor was CORRUPT and not pursuing prosecution of corruption. Apparently that was the position of the Obama administration, the State Dept, Europe and the IMF. Biden told them to go ahead and call Obama, so was Obama in on some conspiracy to fire the prosecutor just to help Biden's son? If that's the case, why would Biden go out and talk about it in public? Think!

That's what I see. I have no problem with it being investigated. I would like to see it substantiated that removing the prosecutor was in fact agreed to by all of the above, that Biden didn't just do it rogue. There should be plenty of records of all that. More importanly, where is Trump and the Republicans and Democrats on passing new laws so that is clearly ILLEGAL, without any proof needed? Your son or any relative takes a deal like that, you should be required to immediately report it publically and recuse yourself. But that law won't be forthcoming, for obvious reasons. Draining the swamp is just another big Trump lie.

And what the Bidens did or didn't do has nothing to do with what Trump just did. Their wrongs don't make a right.

That;s true. But so far all the Republicans have on the Democrats is pay-to-play that is disgusting and looks bad, but the chances of proving a crime is very slim. Meanwhile the Democrats have the Trump call and lots of testimony that shows what he was up to and it is a clear abuse of his power and impeachable. Call that the Democrats being shysters and smart, if you will and Trump being a shyster and stupid. Those are the breaks. Trump is caught with abundant evidence.

The first problem is that what the Bidens did isn't a violation of the law. If you think it is, cite for us the law and evidence of the crime. Good luck with that.

Nuff said on that.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Whoey Louie wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are a goddamned idiot. I already told you. I am against Trump. That includes every thing and every one the retarded bastard drags with him. That includes every thing the stupid buffoon has ever said as well.

And that most certainly includes the retarded white sepremacist Pence.

You're a goddamned idiot. You are more dishonorable than the immature republican bastards that stormed a closed door meeting. It is not me that does not know the premise of being a republican. It is them.

"bitching"? You are as mature as a freshly laid turd, boy. Go away, turd boy.

Yes... Do that. Take forever. Stay the f*ck away while you are working on it.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

That means you. You're a Republican, your party elected him, supports him at 90%, is running him again....

That includes every thing the stupid buffoon has

And your evidence that Pence is a white supremacist is?

Thanks for bringing that one up too. Again, it's YOUR party and they did it to support Trump. I don't approve, I'm not part of it, I left the GOP. Enjoy the rest of your ride on the clown bus.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

My dad had a type 'A', bad-ass, personality and maybe a Napoleon complex too. He had a major infarct when he was 41. He settled down a bit after that.

Reply to
gray_wolf