Apology on behalf of the United States of America

MY actual vote was not for Trump as the instant i saw him on TV, i knew he was NG; Shillary was worse. My vote went for the only decent person running - even tho i knew he could not possibly win --- a protest vote.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Give him a piece of cheese to go with it...

Reply to
Robert Baer

I'm the clueless one? YOU claim to be a Republican, yet you are here bitching about Trump? It's you and people like you that elected Trump. His approval is ~90% among Republicans. Worse, you still claim to be a member of his party, so you're enabling him. YOUR party is running him again! It's not my party anymore, I left months ago, in disgust. That was before the Ukraine scandal and before he threw the Kurds and all US credibility under the bus.

ROFL

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Well, the stakes are too high to vote based on whether you like someone.

Which brain surgeon would you go with, the nicest or the best?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Whoey Louie wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Fuck off, retarded child. Better yet HOAD.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Whoey Louie wrote in news:1469436b-b0ec-4bc3- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You actually got one right.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

JL is like "the bums will always lose! do you hear me, Lewboswki? the bums will always lose!"

Reply to
bitrex

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Right. Putting a criminal level NYC landlord in place makes sense.

You are an idiot, John Larkin.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Nope!

Reply to
Robert Baer

process we've always used. It's just now that some >don't like the result , suddenly the Electoral College is supposed >to be bad. And it's not like the EC delegates just did as they >pleased, they voted as per how their st ates went.

Lose and you want to change the game. Know who does that ? LOSERS !

But you are mistaken if you think they all voted their constituency. They a re not required to by law you know.

Those people are given the power to do this, and in 2016 they did. Another thing about Trump getting elected, those electors who go against the vote a re called faithless.

Well it wasn't just Trump's guile that got him in, the faithless electors h elped. Clinched it in fact.

now the democrat faithless electors who should have voted for the bitch, di d not cast their vote for Trump, but instead whoever, Ross Perot, Bugs Bunn y, Oprah. Well not quite but they never expected those to win, but they jus t couldn't cast fro Clinton.

Oh, did I forget to mention that almost all the faithless electors refused to vote for CLINTON, NOT TRUMP ?

Go learn, or color.

Reply to
jurb6006

Since you claim to be a Republican and it's your party, who you obviously support by being a member, that's in the process of both defending Trump's every action and running him again, you might want to rethink who's really the idiot.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

me process we've always used. It's just now that some >don't like the resu lt, suddenly the Electoral College is supposed >to be bad. And it's not li ke the EC delegates just did as they >pleased, they voted as per how their states went.

are not required to by law you know.

So, cite for us those delegates that did not vote per the outcome in their state. The laws for what delegates are required to do vary from state to state. But I have not heard of a single delegate deviating from how the vote went in their state and what they were supposed to do. Even if there were one or two, it had no effect on the outcome. Cite for these alleged delegates going rogue?

What they did was represent their state and vote according to how the vote of the people in the state went. If you have any examples otherwise, let's see them.

Another thing about Trump getting elected, those electors who go against t he vote are called faithless.

helped. Clinched it in fact.

did not cast their vote for Trump, but instead whoever, Ross Perot, Bugs Bu nny, Oprah. Well not quite but they never expected those to win, but they j ust couldn't cast fro Clinton.

d to vote for CLINTON, NOT TRUMP ?

More lies and BS.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

The loss is the damage that your 24/7 rage does to your life, rage about some imagined wrong that you could do nothing about.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I am in no rage, dipshit.

I'd love to rage on your face with a blackjack though.

Remember those?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

More like you imagining that someone is raging.

Your perception of reality has already been proven to be quite bent, child.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Trump's wrongs aren't in the least imaginary, and campaigning to prevent hi m being re-elected in 2020 is the duty of every US citizen who has enough s ense to recognise that Trump is disasterously incompetent.

With any luck the crook will be impeached for his crimes and won't even get to stand, but that would require the Republican Party to recognise that th eir president is an electoral liability. If they'd had that much sense they wouldn't have nominated him in the first place, or allowed the Tea Party f raction to put up such dismal alternatives.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

John Larkin doesn't have that much sense.
Reply to
Bill Sloman

There are people I've known 20 years of more that I thought had good sense. Some were professional people like lawyers, judges, business types and such. They piss and moan about trump while believing that obama and hillary were saints. I seriously wonder if they are terminally stupid or hard core communists. I know a couple of flat earthers one's a school teacher. But the seem to have a moral sense of right and wrong.

Some are so rabid I won't associate with them.

Reply to
gray_wolf

bitrex wrote in news:kpmsF.312366$ snipped-for-privacy@fx45.iad:

You have no clue how any demographic feels.

Nice try. The guy has held the office of the vice president before, and he was never a criminal level NYC landlord... ever. He knows more about PROPER administration than Trump ever has or ever will.

You're an idiot.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

gray_wolf wrote in news:Q%tsF.27815$ snipped-for-privacy@fx22.iad:

I state things about Trump which are true. It is not pissing and moaning, you retarded piece of shit. It is mere valid observation.

Oh and no one said a goddamned thing about ANY previous administration, dipshit.

This ain't about them, this is about TRUMP, and only Trump you STUPID FUCK!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Only in comparison with Trump.

Only the terminally stupid still believe in hard core communists.

You don't need much of a moral sense to realise that Trump doesn't have one.

It wouldn't matter as much if he had any other kind of sense - beyond knowing what he can get away with selling to the terminally gullible.

Which may save you from the knowledge that they aren't impressed by your judgement either.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to