AoE III is on Amazon

I do all my filing in stratigraphic order. Since I've been married, I can't use actual piles except at work. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

My original circuit didn't have that resistor. The resistor makes a nice point, which AoE is for after all, but it's not needed.

I can't complain: I'm famous!

(And so are you.)

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Tramps and Vamps is an easier read!

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Thanks, I knew it was a long time, but that was longer than I thought. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

OK, I don't mind hard books, I read too much fluff most of the time. Though I'm not sure it's going to work as bed time reading. I found myself having to hit up the web for definitions and such a few time per page.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

It seems the UK deliveries are well ahead of the US deliveries, and what's more the pricing is much lower.

40 tons of books shipped from the Tennessee printer, arriving at the CUP warehouse Wednesday a week ago. Has Amazon US still not have picked up their 4000-book order (they send trucks every Wednesday?). They're pegging April 9 as the shipping date, over a week from now. Meanwhile Amazon U.K. received their 2000 copies (I think) and has been distributing them.
--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I somehow received my (unsigned) Amazon copy yesterday.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Mine is on the drone right now.

Reply to