AoE III is on Amazon

My post was a (pseudo-staightfaced) joke acknowledgement of yours, but maybe you don't have those upover.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Thanks for clearing that up.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

To keep up with the times, will the transistor man be gender neutral?

Reply to
M. Hamed

Well, he's already a trannie.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

Transistor Man has been replaced by electronics, fortunately.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Well, it is made there!

--
umop apisdn
Reply to

It seems that the price was reduced, you can cancel and re-order at the new price.

--
umop apisdn
Reply to

Hell, a "publishing house" with a "fair" amount of funds can have a DocuTech outfitted with "selected" cardboard for the covers, and program the PostScript for it to print,collate and bind books. Been that way for over 20 years now.

Reply to
Robert Baer

They're mostly using various XML schemas these days, I'm told, so that the paper and e-book versions can be generated from the exact same source.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Yep $103 vs $79. Probably the numbers of orders has brought the cost down.

Martin Riddle

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Well, look what just came in:

.

There goes the rest of the afternoon!

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

I agree, they aren't. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Don't miss page 360!

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Saw it already. They had an interesting riff off that 1k resistor between the sources of the LND150s in the input protection network. I'd probably have put a capacitor across it to take the edge off, rather than going to all that trouble. (To the folks at home--your copies will be coming soon too.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Grin... I've been ordering a lot of books lately. "Sexual Personae", C. Paglia arrived today. It looks like a tome that will take more than a few days.

Would it be sacrilege, to suggest that I like sex more than electronics? :^)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Anyone have a date when we first got notice the third edition was in the works? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

this is from 1998 !

-Lasse