Anybody tried/using Qspice?

There seems to be quite a few youtube videos showing their use of Qspice. But, has any one here been playing around with it? If so, how do you feel about it? Thanks, John

Reply to
John Smiht

Never heard of it tbh. What discriminates it from other circuit simulators on offer?

Reply to
rewilded

Have you hear of LTSpice? It's by the same author.

Reply to
John Smiht

I am playing with Qspice when I can.

I like the possibility of using C or C++ in simulation but haven't played with that as of yet. Just looked at samples and online video by Mike Engelhardt

I'm sure that Qspice will gain traction as time goes on. It is too new. Took me a few years to get good at LTspice.

boB

Reply to
boB

Yeah, me too. I haven't tried the C yet either. Only some simple hookups like a two-transistor voltage clamp, etc.

John

Reply to
John Smiht