anybody know of any camera modules with both digital and analog out?

Hi - I'm looking for a small camera module that has both analog out (something along the lines of a composite output) but also a digital output. It will be going on a mobile robot - I'd like to have a live stream sent from an analog video transmitter, but also be able to do image processing onboard with the digital output from the camera. Does such a beast exist? I'm looking for something fairly small too - hopefully under

50g or so. Thanks!

-Michael J. Noone

Reply to
Michael Noone

Not sure exactly what 'processing' you would want, but i would strongly suggest the CMUCam2.

It has a CMOS module which outputs both digital and composite video, and also a processing controller which outputs serial data used to track objects, determine mean color values, follow lines etc. Suprisingly powerful for such a small and cheap device, around the $100 mark.

Forgot website, google it :)

Alex.

Reply to
Quack