Anybode experience with Nitronic MINISTRIPZH?

Hello,

we often use RG174 and RG178, but at the moment several hundred need to be prepared. A good stripping too would come handy. I tried the LC CST-MINI, but too much plastic for reproducable results. The Nitronic MINISTRIPZH is about 20 time more expensive. Is the ministrip worth it's money?

Thanks

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

If you need that many it's a better result to buy cable assembly from manufacturer.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Thanks for the response. In this case, there is some time, but often people come late and so a usefull tool at hand would be helpfull and partly payed off with the pending "mass production".

So the question again: Anybody with experience?

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

Dunno, but datasheet spec for the stripper is max cable dia 2.5mm and RG174 is 2.8mm so it should work but as a tight fit which gets to be tedious when doing a large batch?

Wish I could afford that stripper!

piglet

Reply to
piglet

Thanks for pointing out my missunderstanding regarding RG174!

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

Custom cable companies have awesome automated machines so can usually make cables cheaper and better than you could yourself. They buy cable and connectors in vast quantities, too.

--

John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin