Anti-Radiation Phone Sticker - Opinions?

This response shows it is completely correct!

Reply to
Rob

everytime there's a youtube video explaining why it doesn't work it get tons of strange dislikes

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

I know that, but I am surprised why they did not make a batch of them for their backers, so that everyone would have what they paid for and all the sceptics would be convinced that it really works.

Instead, they opted to re-do the design to have higher current output capability, and in the process they slipped the shipment deadline and made even their backers sceptical.... not good marketing.

A clever company with a really working product would have produced the first batch and at the same time had developed an "even better" mk2 version, so they would keep the customer satisfied and could cash again.

Well, maybe I should not be surprised and this is just a sign that the company will go belly-up without having shown anything, taking all the money. Which of course confirms that it was a scam all the time.

Reply to
Rob

It's the Kickstarter lifestyle.

lunatic fringe electronics

Oh I feel it coming, ! go Trump GO Trumpp!!!!!!

Weeee

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 16:41:46 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

You're a goddamned weeee brained idiot.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I just can't wait. If we're lucky they will make you work for that lunch ride.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Only if they have an FCC license.

Reply to
jurb6006

On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 15:39:09 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

No, idiot! If you manufacture gear in the US which emits RF, you fall under their rules, whether you went and got a license or not, idiot.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Your a complete failure under anyone's rules.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 19:21:02 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

Says the utter idiot who doesn't even know the difference between "you're" and "your".

You're a gang boy punk wannabe, but they do not want anything to do with your stupid ass either.

Go away, stupid little boy.