Analog engineers pocket ref

Free ebook from Ti ( you need a MyTi Account to login)

Martin Riddle

It tells me the price is $5.00 (plus shipping). Did you get an electronic version? (I may or may not have a TI account.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Scroll down in the description and you will see

"Purchase the book today to put this handy, tried-and-true reference guide at your fingertips, or download the free ebook (myTI login required)."

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

Scroll down, in the description there is a link to the free ebook.

Martin Riddle

Talk to your TI FAE. Ours brought a case of them and taught a six week course using it as a reference, and brought lunch each week. ;-)

Reply to
krw