Analog buys Linear

Oh yeah ! If you are referring on caves on "Massif du Vercors" as we call it in French and there are some famous called "grottes de choranches" in French.

We are back from "Le grand Veymont" as i reply to Jim.

All the best, Hab.

Reply to
habib

We have three major demographics here: amateurs, designers, and whiners. There is essentially no overlap between the designers and the other two.

lunatic fringe electronics

Says the one that overlaps two of the demographics. :^)

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com

Larkin's "I need to pimp my ego" post of the day. ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | Californica: Losers voting for losers.

John,

I'm afraid you under estimate the third population SED by just describing them as whiners. I have a word more suitable for characterize them.

Cheers, Habib.

PS : The expression "bless your heart" is NOT what i meant last time in a thread 'cause it may have another signification in the US. I will banish this in my vocabulary. :-)

Reply to
habib

It's an appropriate phrase when speaking of Larkin... bless his heart

...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.