AN: TV Typewriter Cookbook now available as free ebook....

... per <

Also available...

<
> <
> <

More on their history at ...

<

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

Hmmm... I built the thing a loooong time ago. I still have the book. Does this lessen it's auction value?

*grin*

Chris

Reply to
Chris S.

Thank you, Don. These are greatly appreciated. I have a couple of these in "dead tree" format, but these are easier to store.

Reply to
lektric.dan

Say Don,

Have you ever written up an article on your own history? I think I first heard of you back in the late '80s, yet some of your early books such as the TTL Cookbook say they were first published in 1974... at which point I would've been reading Dick and Jane books at best. How'd you end up becoming a columnist, publisher, consultant, and so on in electronics and many related fields?

Thanks,

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

My unauthorized autobiography appears as <

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

All of the good jobs were taken.

Reply to
BrotherBart

Thanks Don!

Reply to
Joel Koltner

All you fast food drones say that.

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!