An interesting video and project on Youtube.Open Source 8.5 Digit Voltmeter from CERN: Build and Test

Open Source 8.5 Digit Voltmeter from CERN: Build and Test

Cool new Brymen DMM
coupon: marcoreps5

HPM7177 Project

YouTube Channel
Worlds best resistors
Enclosure
Multiinstrumentalist datalogging software
INL article

Michael Terrell

Michael Terrell snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

That guy is so cool. Cool design too.

I like the vapor phase reflow thing. Likely 63/27 solder too which I also like.

I wonder if it is all available to DL and fab yourself.

I mena the PCB layouts and the machined parts too.

The peltier plates we have half a dozen of in the lab are a bit bigger though. Dang.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Check out the links he provided. They are in my first post, as well. There are a lot of interesting projects on Gethu.

Reply to
Michael Terrell